Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quick Update

I know I know... It's been ages since I posted anything...

Since Nice, I've been to Madrid (Spain), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Hamburg and Berlin (Germany), and am just back from Salzburg and Vienna (Austria). Not forgetting another London day trip, I've tonnes of pictures to organize and upload... But doubt I'll be posting them up anytime soon because I'm going to London again on thursday, then Wales this weekend!

It's supposedly summer period, so everyone is travelling!!! In fact, it's travelling almost every other weekend... for those super hardcore travel-addicts, it's a trip every weekend! Yes it is ultra tiring, physically and mentally (coz I do get really sleepy at work)... I'll probably look back 20 years later thinking that I was mad to go on a travel race, but... it's worth it!

Anyway, I'm going back to Singapore from 5th - 20th July! Looking forward to seeing all the special ppl in my life! :D

No comments: