Friday, June 27, 2008

I am going home for 2 weeks!!!

I am going home!!!

So... hopefully between 5th and 20th July, I'll be able to post some super over-due pictures. Loads of pictures of many places to upload.

Apart from meeting some friends and family, I haven't made much plans regarding what to do in SG. But... I do intend to indulge, and very possibly over-induge in a lot of food!!!
  • Char Kway Teow
  • Fish Ball Mee Pok
  • Hokkien Mee
  • Fried Bee Hoon
  • Hainanese Chicken Rice
  • Duck Rice
  • Shun Kueh
  • Char Siew Pao
  • Meat dumplings
  • Sugarcane juice
  • Ching Chow drink
  • Fried Carrot Cake
  • Fried Oyster and Eggs
  • Durians
  • Dim Sum
  • and many many more!!!!!!!!
  • and of course, my Mom's cooking! haha...
Can't wait to see everyone in SG too! And I have this strong urge to meet many friends whom I've not kept in touch for ages! It'll definitely be great to catch up with them, and recollect the old times, when we were still young and very silly.

Can't wait!!!

No comments: