Saturday, July 05, 2008

I am home!

After a gruesome 13hrs plane ride, I finally touched down at Changi Airport at 5.25pm!

Being born and bred here, I'd think that I can adjust back to the environment within seconds. WRONG! After 4 hours, I still feel that the air is way too humid! I had to put in effort to breathe deeply just to get air into my lungs! The only time when I experienced problem with humidity was in Shanghai, when the temperature was hot hot hot. The weather today was warm, but not hot. Even now, as I type, I can still the discomfort.

Another thing that took some getting used to was the crowd! I'd forgotten how it feel like rushing about with the rest of the Singaporeans. The good thing is, I don't stand out like a sore thumb, unlike in the UK. The bad thing is, I don't fancy rushing about with the rest of the people like a busy bee, chasing after the 5Cs...

Wierd wierd wierd... Those aren't what I'd felt when I returned from US the last time... Once again, I've changed...

Nothing has changed much, except that my wardrobe and most of my cupboard shelves have been officially converted into a family storage area. Where am I going to keep all the clothes I bought from UK? Hmmm....

1 comment:

Fairy said...

i dun haf ur phone no in sg.sms me yea.!!!